KUMBAGANA GAME LODGE
This stunning privately owned game lodge is situated on the northern slopes of the Magaliesberg Mountain, only an hour and a half from Gauteng and half an hour
from Hartbeespoortdam - and is approximately 15 km from the Buffelspoort dam.
A variety of game can be seen on the farm: Common Duiker, Kudu, Nyala, Giraffe, Zebra, Sable, Waterbok, Gemsbok, Eland, Blouwildebees, Rooihartbees, Springbok,
Blesbok, Warthog, Steenbok, Ostrich, Emu's, Jackal, Monkeys and Baboons to name but a few.
We have 10x comfortable chalets which can sleep a maximum of 4 people. The main area has a double or 2 single beds, and in a separate room: two bunk beds/singles.
Each chalet is completely self-catering and has everything you may need, including a bar fridge, toaster, kettle, mini oven/stove etc. It also includes cutlery and
crockery enough for a party of four. Pots and pans with all needed utensils are available. The bathroom has a toilet, wash basin and shower. All linen is provided
except for swimming towels, so please bring your own. Each chalet also has its own braai facility, (Braai wood provided) safe parking aswell as a spectacular view
of our wildlife. There are no TV's as we would like our guests to enjoy the tranquil nature, peace and serenity.
- There is big sparkling, cold water swimming pool and a "kiddies" pool.
- Bring your mountain bikes and enjoy our marked dirt roads and trails.
- Game viewing, book an exciting ride on our open 4x4 game viewing vehicle.
- Lots of extraordinary photography possibilities: not only of our beautiful game but also our sunsets, panoramic views, interesting rock formations, deep gorges,
small cascades and natural rock pools will keep you stunned.
- More games and activities available for bigger youth/ school/ church groups.
- We have a small kiosk with basic goods at the reception: ice, cool drinks, ice cream and extra wood for sale.
- Conferences & Team building.
View our Rates