This beautiful private game and holiday farm is situated in the North West Province, 13 km outside Koster, on the Swartruggens road, approximately 180 km from Pretoria and
(GPS: 25 47'33,83"S 26 44'40,342"E)
This camp is situated on the banks of the Elands river. It can accommodate up to 14 persons. There are three huts/ chalets. Bring your own linen/sheets/pillows.
- The Nest (is an open plan tree house for 4 persons)
- The Sundowner hut (open plan chalet for 4 persons)
These 2 units share an ablution with each other and the use of a cosy lapa and boma area with a fully equipped kitchen, with refrigerator, stove, cutlery and crockery. The braai area
has gas braaiers, traditional open fire/ oven to bake bread – bread pans are provided.
- Ramkat chalet (6 persons). This chalet has its own private amenities. There are 2 x bed rooms , one room with 2 single beds and one bunk bed, the other room just one bunk bed, equipped
kitchen with refrigerator, stove, cooking utensils, cutlery and crockery. One bath room. Own braai and social area. It is ideal for a private family and small groups. This unit is
walking distance away from the Sundowner and Nest and can easily be used by one big group- booking the whole River Camp.
DINO RIVER CAMP:
Sleeps 10 persons. Three separate chalets.
- Anky: (sleeps 4) 2 separate bedrooms
- Stegi: (sleeps 4) 2 bedrooms
- Tritops: (sleeps 2) 1 bedroom
Each unit has its own kitchen, bathroom and braai area. Linen, cutlery and crockery supplied. Bring only own towels. All three units are situated on the banks of the river with lovely
decks and views on the river.
Sleeps 4 persons. Two bed rooms, one bathroom. Fully equipped. Linen, cutlery and crockery supplied. Bring only own towels. Fire place inside. Braai facilities.
Accommodates 6 persons in a private chalet. 2 separate bedrooms: 1 double bed and 4 singles in the other, beds and mattresses, (linen provided) There is electricity and electric
lighting. One bathroom inside as well as extra outside ablutions. The Hut has a fire-place for cold nights. The open plan kitchen has a fridge, freezer and 2 plate stove, basic cooking
utensils: pots, pans and kettle plus microwave. There are cutlery and crockery for 7, bring own braai tongues. Braai facilities outside. Private splash pool in camp.
- Game Viewing: Nyala, Kudu, Impala, Bush Buck, Springbok etc.
- A "Jurasic Park Island" – a thatched lapa next to waterfall and rock pools, swimming pool and picnic facilities with "dinosaurs" as company
- Hiking / Bird watching trail: 3 km Wilderness trail
- Fishing - Fresh water / Elands river. (catch and release)
- Excellent star gazing at night – beautiful open night skies
- "Foefoe-slide" over the Elands river
- Mini Putt-Putt
Come and relax in a safe, friendly and pleasant Bushveld atmosphere!
View our Rates