WESTERN CAPE ADVENTURES
Let us help you plan and book your next exciting trip to the Western Cape, Garden Route, Klein Karoo and Mossel Bay
We are proud to introduce to you some special features, excellent accommodation options and exciting adventure packages in one of South Africa's most beautiful
and popular holiday destinations, in the unspoilt Eastern Cape, Klein Karoo, Western Cape, Garden Route, and Mossel Bay area (379 km from Cape Town).
Make this your "stop-over" from Cape Town to Johannesburg and the Kruger National Park.
From laidback, back packer's lodges, accredited B&B guest houses walking distance from the beach, self-catering chalets, farm style cottages, caravan and camping
sites, to luxurious 3-4 star game farm lodges with full board packages. Affordable and stylish accommodation to suite all types of travellers, visitors, holiday
makers and adventure seekers.
Things to do:
- Come and visit the world renowned Cango Caves, Ostrich and Crocodile farms
- Walk with Cheetahs and Elephants on exclusive Big 5 Game Farms
- Play with monkeys, squirrels and birds at several animal and bird sanctuaries
- Take an exciting picnic trip up the Outeniqua Mountains with a "Power Van"
- Enjoy beautiful hiking trails in the spectacular Tsitsikamma, Knysna and Outeniqua indigenous forests or in the Attaquas Kloof and the Nuwe veld Mountains
- Hiking trails varies from slack packing at the Chokka Trail (Jeffries and St Francis Bay), day hikes and overnight trails up to 2 – 5 days. (Knysna and Mossel Bay
For the adrenaline junkies there are:
- Scuba and shark cage diving
- Boat trips and deep sea fishing
- Swim with dolphins and seals
- Sky diving and paragliding
- Sand boarding and abseiling
- Canoeing, Kayaking, River Rafting and Wind Surfing
- 4x4 and Quad biking
- Canopy Tours, Zip Lining and Bungee jumping
- Horse Riding
- Helicopter rides and much more!
More places of interest and worth a visit, are:
Knysna heads, "Map of Africa", African arts and craft markets, The Bartholomeus Diaz Museum, Mossel Bay Harbour and Light house, Beer, Wine, Cheese and Olive
tasting at several local farms, Antique shops, Steam train and Power Van (old train) rides in the Outeniqua mountains (which is 250m higher than Table Mountain in
Cape Town), several National Game Parks and Private Game reserves with the big 5 (Addo Elephant, Wildernis, Outeniqua) just to mention a few.
SO MUCH MORE TO SEE & TO DO!
Travel from your destination (e.g. Cape Town) and spend a couple of unforgettable days in our beautiful Garden Route / Mossel Bay area! See our list of overnight
accommodation – Western Cape Break A Ways.
Fly in to George Airport – 35 km from Mossel Bay. Transport / shuttle services from and back to George Airport can be arranged.
Contact our booking office for more information on specialized and tailor made packages.